Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

troop231

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010

chuanist

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2009
S.F. Bay Area
If you guys have any of these wifi cards available I want one for my 15" 2012 MBP. Its connection with the stock wifi card has become intermittent. I am about to go inside and unplug it, then reconnect it. But after the disassembly I would just as soon put in a higher performance unit.

BuzzyBumblebee

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2023
If you guys have any of these wifi cards available I want one for my 15" 2012 MBP. Its connection with the stock wifi card has become intermittent. I am about to go inside and unplug it, then reconnect it. But after the disassembly I would just as soon put in a higher performance unit.
Note, I am not a company rep.

https://subtle.design/products/80211ac/ , pick the 15" option. Looks like they only have 1 left in stock! I can't speak to the quality as I ended up not getting it (my stock wireless card is working fine and I don't use bluetooth much so I don't really *need* to spend the $150 upgrading it) but it seems a lot of people have had good experiences with it.

trifero

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2009
Intriguing Industries is much much cheaper. And they are excellent.

Reactions: jrumball

troop231

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
We have very few in stock. Recommend purchasing from us, as we created the product and have the best instructions, documentation and cleanest installation.

Reactions: Powerbooky
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.