Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

291 results found

1. 1 vote
  2. When using Duffy Script in a web page, it overruns the width of its containing paragraph. You can see the issue in this jsfiddle by making the width of the right-hand pane smaller: https://jsfiddle.net/GeorgeMooWoof/4x50etdy/8/

1 vote
  3. It's very sad to see how much Adobe's quality, in all of its products, is decreasing over the time. There are fewer fonts in it's portfolio and have removed fonts that were included in past time.

1 vote
  4. URGENT REQUEST!
    Hi, I work with Syriac fonts academically (e.g. Estrangela, Serto, etc.) and need to:
    1. use them in the Text features in copiable text when working in layers within Adobe Suite Applications (Fresco, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) for scholarly projects to be recognized in all of Adobe suite applications.
    2. I would also like to copy tables with specific dimensions and Syriac text with the ability to process Syriac Text (similar to MSWord Processing) in Adobe Suite Apps including Fresco, Illustrator and Photoshop.

Here is a link with an example of the fonts (Unicode): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_(Unicode_block)#:~:text=Syriac%20is%20a%20Unicode%20block,Arabic%20among%20Syriac%2Dspeaking%20Christians.

Thanks!

1 vote
  5. There are fonts without lowercase letters. I would like a search filter. A selection of fonts with lowercase letters and without lowercase letters.

2 votes
  6. Visual search results are not even close. When I upload a screenshot the results are not even close. I uploaded a script font and all my results were all san serif. See the attached screenshot. I get better results using WhattheFont.com

1 vote
  7. TWO FONTS IMPORTANT TO MY WORK
    Gumani Medium
    Mukta Ligth - Regular - Semibold
    The company has a new brand book and I can´t install these two fonts in Adobe Express.
    Please help me.

1 vote
  8. Is there a LINK between my UPLOADED FONTS on creative clouds, and importing the same font "Name your font here" to my WEB PROJECT in https://fonts.adobe.com/

?

Other solution: Can i upload a font to https://fonts.adobe.com/

So i can embeded it easily on SquareSpace and other website.

Thanks

1 vote
  9. Hallo, sowohl ich als auch meine Kollegen haben regelmäßig Probleme mit der Roboto. Alle paar Tage öffnen wir Dokumente, in denen Roboto verwendet wurde, und Texte werden inkorrekt widergegeben, das heißt anstatt eines normal eingegebenen Fließtext sieht dieser so aus, als hätte man willkürlich irgendwelche Buchstaben keygesmasht.
    Wir alle benutzen Windows 10 und die aktuellste Version von InDesign. Bisher ist der Fehler nur in diesem Programm aufgetreten.
    Behoben werden kann der Fehler nur, indem wir auf der Adobe Fonts Seite die Roboto aufrufen, deaktivieren und erneut aktivieren.

Ebenfalls besteht der Fehler, dass die Versionen OT beziehungsweise TT scheinbar einen Konflikt…

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  10. WTF! Sorry for the rude words.
    Neusa Next STD is totally offline, a font, that we are using for our corporate design. Is there any possibility to get Neusa Nets Std back? Any help is very appreciated.

1 vote
  11. Neusa Next font disappear...
    This font was part of the graphic system for a big project, now I have to change it in all the documents.
    So as we are'nt able to download the fonts, maybe an alternative font can be suggested when a font is deleted from the library?

1 vote
  12. Hello, the visual search feature appears to be broken on adobe fonts. I have used the feature many times in the past with decent results so I believe it is a new bug.

I have attached some tests to show what is happening. When I upload images it is not able to read the text correctly as it has in the past. The default text is gibberish.

Even after correcting the text, you can see the feature either returned ornaments or fonts that were not at all similar to the original.

The only one that was read correctly was a…

3 votes
  13. French accents stop showing after a couple of pages of browsing through fonts even if they are present in sample text.

2 votes
  14. As previously reported by fellow designers - Bulgarian is missing from the dropdown menu in SearchFonts/Languages and writing systems. Not only that the Cyrillic writing system was developed in and for Bulgaria, but even in modern times many of the Cyrillic fonts are made by bulgarians like https://fonts.adobe.com/designers/botio-nikoltchev and many more. I think it's crucial to add it as a language, not only from a historical point of view, but also because the market here is huge and the need for this search option is important.

10 votes
  15. Why is it so incredibly difficult to find useful results on Adobe Fonts?

If I click on one of those font style tags to look for say, an art deco font, I only get a few pages of mediocre results.

If I search in the search bar for a font style, I get useless results. For example, when I search for "Art Deco" in the search field, I get tons of fonts included in the 9 pages of results that don't fit into the Art Deco category at all.

Are people just not categorizing fonts correctly?

Every other font site…

1 vote
  16. To make it possible to download the font. So we can send it to clients so they can also use it in there branding.

1 vote
  17. Merge the font styles of “Europe”. Working with this font is a bit of a pain.

1 vote
  18. In design school, there was once a prompt to make the least user-friendly interface possible. I think Adobe Fonts tops it.

If I tried to explain specifics I'd spend the little time I have left of my Sunday continuing to ruminate on this hunk of junk interface. I'm tired. Please do better.

1 vote
  19. I wanted to see all of them alphabetically, but there were only 200 pages and it stopped at "Q" – Quiche Sans to be specific. I tried to search for "R" but the interface of the results were different than before, and could not be alphabetized.

1 vote
  20. When browsing fonts to download, it's tough to see how the font would look due to how they are presented. It would be much better if the fonts were in black on a white background because they are too confusing to look at the moment.

1 vote
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?