Original topic:

Watch5 NFC detecting issue

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 07:41 PM)
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
previously i had made comments about my NFC issue on transport card reader, despite the toggling settings and resetting, can confirm that the issue isn't going away. and so i had sent in for repair / check. hopefully it will be fine when i get it back. it was only 2 months (by manufacturer date) by the time i sent in to Samsung check
9 Comments
bersjx
Active Level 7
Wearables
Bless u
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Most likely, the motherboard got issue liao, cos got 1 member before previously got her motherboard replaced, due to the card reader not detecting the watch's NFC at all.
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
yeah i came across it. it was only 1 month after it was manufactured and me using it. so disappointing. luckily for me, this watch is a bundled promo when i bought s23 ultra
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
But still not acceptable for it to malfunction within 1 month.. ☹️ Since there are many ppl who actually bought it without bundle.
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
just hope this repair can resolve issue. i start to like Watch5 than my Fitbit Sense even though i have to charge every 1.75 days as compared to 4 from Sense.

i wish Samsung Health health data representation can be better..it is difficult to read
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Haha actually Samsung and Apple are not experts in Health.. 😁 Garmin or Fitbit should be better, right..
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
actually not quite.. i mean the the way the data are presented. i watch youtuber collecting data. apple watch has the best match when the youtuber is using polar heart rate sensor strap and i watched his video for watch5, it is quite accurate.. at least than my Fitbit Sense . so thats why i made the switch.
0 Likes
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
actually not quite.. i mean the the way the data are presented. i watch youtuber collecting data. apple watch has the best match when the youtuber is using polar heart rate sensor strap and i watched his video for watch5, it is quite accurate.. at least than my Fitbit Sense . so thats why i made the switch.

this is the video i watch:
https://youtu.be/78A3rTdBHbk
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Sorry for the late reply, as I was overseas and Samsung Members app is not available in the country.

Ah I see.. did u manage to get ur Watch 5 repaired?