Original topic:

Watch 4 leaves blister / burn

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 12:32 AM)
Richard118
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

Checking to see if anyone got the same experience.  Just got the Samsung Watch 4.  Wore it on my left wrist overnight with continuous heart rate and SPO2 monitoring .  Next day got blister on my wrist right under the sensor light.  And the surrounding tissue area is sore.  Switched to right wrist the next day and turned off continuous heart rate and SP02 monitoring but checked BP, heart rate, SP02 and ECG during the day.  Didn't wear during night.  Continue wearing next day with same usage.  Noticed a slight bump beginning to form, so I immediately stopped wearing and now typing this post.

Seems Samsung watches have been getting this complaint from Watch 3 to Watch 4 users in the US.  Anyone in Singapore experience this?  What is the response from Samsung?

Blister broke recentlyBlister broke recentlyirritation starting to formirritation starting to form

Anyone knows if Samsung monitors this blog and respond?  Or we have to contact customer service?

Thanks

5 Comments
catharsis
Active Level 1
Wearables
Will samsung even admit it? Doubt so.
Richard118
Active Level 1
Wearables

I guess you are right as Customer Service had not responded to my post.  They'd responded to a later post but not mine.  😠

0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Unless you elevate this case higher by having your injury examined by a doctor, I doubt Samsung will bother about it. Until they see explosion reported in the news, will they take this issue seriously.
Members_iP1HBbZ
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi Richards,

Just happen to see your post and realised I may have suffered the same issue as you. Blister like and irritation on the wrist where watch4 was worn. It's a concern and hope Samsung will respond.

20211001_212945.jpg

Regards

Simon 

0 Likes
PeggyR_207
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I have a blister also.  Having a $300 watch that I cant wear is infuriating!

16522875836061339963815415699714.jpg

0 Likes