Original topic:

Samsung Watch 4 Died

(Topic created on: 04-19-2023 01:01 PM)
Members_lJsacMM
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

My Samsung Watch 4 died for no reason. Just went black screen on me.. It was the top of the line Classic LTE version. Took it to Samsung repair and they said motherboard, battery and back case at almost $400 to replace. Could not say why it died but said Samsung Watch can last 1-3 years.. It was 15months old and $750 new.. 

Samsung discontinue your watches.. If you cannot make a product that has a minimum 3 year lifespan you are only damaging your reputation. I have a full Samsung house, including 4 TVs, 3 Monitors, 3 mobiles (including the new S23 Ultra), 2 Soundbars etc.. And now I will go an buy an Apple Watch because of what you repair guy said. 

Very disappointed. And I heard off a Korean colleague that you did a free motherboard replacement program in Korea because there was a problem with the Watch 4 motherboards. But not offered elsewhere... 

2 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Yeah I agree with u that Samsung Watches are not durable, compared to Apple Watches.
0 Likes
SayedKhamis
Beginner Level 1
Wearables

Mine just died last Saturday suddenly as well. It was working and only battery died then when i tried to charge it then it will not charge and will not start at all. The service told me the same, it is mainly motherboard without explaining anything and told me to pay for a repair or go buy new one!! What a *** products from samsung!!

0 Likes