Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

(Topic created on: 10-27-2023 07:08 AM)
AmitPant
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

I got  my Samsung Buds2 Pro two days back.The moment I used them for the first time,  within 2 minutes my right ear started aching with burning pain and I could not use them anymore. The ear pain continued through out the evening. Sent complaint to Samsung, got response from Customer support that the concerned team they will do the follow up . But no further response. I just want to get rid of them and get refund. Now I realise lots of people are having similar issues. I guess I trusted Samsung too much and never thought such a thing would happen with one their product.

5 Comments
Gadgetsguy
Active Level 3
Wearables
I have got the old Buds Pro and Buds 2 (non-pro), both are working well so far. Was tempted to purchase Buds2 Pro, but changed mind to Buds2 instead, fit better than Buds Pro and very firm while jogging. Very surprised to learn the problem about the Buds2 Pro. Hope you can get the refund soon.
0 Likes
GhostDragon
Active Level 3
Wearables
I believe is more of a human issue, buds2 pro user here without any issues. Wearing 3hrs per day no issues since day 1
0 Likes
KyleONG
Active Level 3
Wearables
I had all Samsung bids....no issue for me.perhapd u did not swap to a smaller nips...and perform a fit test
0 Likes
dizmoo
Active Level 5
Wearables
refund from Samsung SG ? hahaha.. Mission Impossible .. even if the fault is theirs lol
diz108data
Active Level 1
Wearables
So true
0 Likes