Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Ultra Freebies (Singapore vs Malaysia) :(

(Topic created on: 07-12-2024 01:22 PM)
rjjay
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables

Considering to pre-order the Galaxy Watch Ultra, and I couldn't wait to see what exciting freebies we'd get this time around. To my dismay, I found out that Samsung Malaysia's pre-order customers are getting significantly better deals than we are here in Singapore, for nearly the same amount.

While our friends in Malaysia are receiving amazing extras, we in Singapore are left with far less appealing freebies. It's disheartening to see such a stark difference in the promotions offered to loyal customers in neighbouring countries.

I understand that market conditions and strategies vary, but it's hard not to feel disappointed and undervalued as a Samsung customer in Singapore. 

samsung my.png samsung sg.png

12 Comments
Wearables
Go JB and buy lo... Now then u know? I been saying this in here n all seems to turn a blind eye on this...

From Samsung Pay reward to everything u can think of Malaysia is more better than us...
rjjay
Active Level 2
Wearables

Thanks JVT! 🙂 Brilliant advice.  I've been considering the same. It's a shame the warranty would only be limited to MY though.

I regret not having registered for the Unpacked promo/discount in Samsung MY. Would've loved to get a nice discount as well. 

Wearables
Wanna thanks me can help to support my channel at Jeff Viral Tech https://youtube.com/@jeffsviraltech?si=HoaZd7zthTj8t0GF Thanks in advance...

Warranty just cross a bridge to JB lo easy what... After launch will have another wave of discount one don't worry...
rjjay
Active Level 2
Wearables
Done! :) Good luck with your channel!
Wearables
Thanks dude appreciate it 🙏🏼
Wearables
Base on current average conversion rate of 3.47, It's a good deal too!
mkhheng
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Their converted price of RM3399 is also slighly lower than our SGD988 (SGD972).
There is way bigger difference on the US side. It cost USD 650 (SGD872) over there list price and they give upto USD 350 trade in credit.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Do note that this year's watches don't support wireless powershare, if u often charge ur Watch using ur phone's wireless powershare feature.
0 Likes
rjjay
Active Level 2
Wearables
Oh no! :(

Thank You for the info. I didn't know this. I guess it makes sense why they're giving the wireless power bank as a freebie then.
0 Likes