Original topic:

Galaxy Watch and Healthy 365 unable to sync properly

(Topic created on: 01-13-2024 07:55 AM)
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I have a Watch 4 Classic. I use it as my tracker for Healthy 365, instead of the free tracker. Since day 1 from using the watch, I've noticed that the steps are not in sync. See attached photo. Almost 2000 steps off! Any idea why? Help! 

0 Likes
39 Comments
Wearables
Maybe u can share with user here how u overcome the choosing of so many ID number of the same watch when u r selecting it as the tracker? Example like in the photo there is 3 ID number for the same watchScreenshot_20221019-092639_Healthy 365.jpg
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
Everytime you reset your watch, a new id will somehow be generated. So take note of the newest id. That will be the one you sync to. The others, if you choose, will not be able to sync. Thank you. Now you can press accept solution for my answer.
Wearables
Your own post I can't accept your solution dude... anyway thanks for your solution... 😅😂🤣
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
Oops... Hahaha 😂
0 Likes
senior_citizen
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Where to find the phone ID?
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
You can't. Just take note of the different 🆔 and trial and error.
0 Likes
WanderWoman
Active Level 2
Wearables
Hello. Need your input, please. If ALL IDs just don't work, what can possibly be the problem? (My watch had just come out from service centre; was told they changed the spoilt motherboard inside).
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
There will surely be one that will work, unless your watch isn't connected.
0 Likes
weijian123
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
How to know what is the new id
0 Likes