Original topic:

Galaxy Watch and Healthy 365 unable to sync properly

(Topic created on: 01-13-2024 07:54 AM)
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I have a Watch 4 Classic. I use it as my tracker for Healthy 365, instead of the free tracker. Since day 1 from using the watch, I've noticed that the steps are not in sync. See attached photo. Almost 2000 steps off! Any idea why? Help! 

0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
If you are unable to identify the newest ID, then there's no choice but to try one by one.
0 Likes
GingerT
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Ya. Im facing this issue too. How to know which one is my watch?
0 Likes
Wearables
The 365 app only takes in 1 counting from either your phone or your watch... that's why they ask u to choose either your phone or watch when u r selecting Samsung Health as your tracker in the Healthy 365 app

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
I did not choose phone, coz phone sync will not have MVPA. So it's watch sync. In any case, I check my phone, the steps on the watch is synched to Samsung Health, so can you kindly explain why the Healthy 365 and my watch or Samsung Health app are not in sync?
0 Likes
Wearables
Healthy 365 customer service can't even provide proper answer for this as well... Their template answer will be pls use the official tracker they give for optimal results...

Other brand tracker user complained alot as well... u can go their fb page n see...
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
Btw, Fitbit has no such issue. How many steps on the watch, same steps in H365.
0 Likes
saints5354
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Having this problem, no solution....

0 Likes
Ice_Gemini
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I also have this issue. Clearing app cache... and reinstalling damsung app doesn't work. something in HPB app that needed to be cleared. I've cleared theduplivste devices in my Google accnt no good. I don't know where i can check the hpb device idScreenshot_20230206_002257_Healthy 365_1000003962_1675614177.jpg
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
By trial and error. Everytime you reset the watch a new id is generated. Hence the mess.
0 Likes
Chapmunk
Active Level 1
Wearables
I'm having same problem since my 1st samsung watch and now I've change to watch5 and same problem occurs..can't get the same id with my watch
0 Likes