Original topic:

Galaxy Ring not available in Singapore?

(Topic created on: 07-11-2024 01:32 PM)
nomorizero
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I don't seem to see it at all in Samsung Singapore's website and store despite being released in the unpacked event yesterday, meaning is not available to the Singapore market?
0 Likes
6 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Seems like Singapore are not one of the first markets to launch. Saw from YouTube that Australia also not yet released. Probably they want to test water on other larger markets first, to even consider launching in Singapore.
pepepepepepepe
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Was so excited for it.. wonder when we'll get it :')
0 Likes
rjjay
Active Level 2
Wearables

Visited the Samsung Experience Store last night to check on the ring and I was told that staff in Singapore have not been trained on the ring yet and it is most likely not expected this quarter in Singapore. Apparently they know about the ring just as much as anyone else who followed the unpacked event and hinted that it might only show up closer to Christmas. 

0 Likes
nomorizero
Active Level 3
Wearables
Honestly they shouldn't release the ring together with the new watch since their function highly overlaps each other, and prior watch owners would likely purchase the ring over the watch it both are released further. But now that they decided to release the watch over the ring in certain markets, one would expect people that bought the new watch this round would find it much much less likely to adopt the ring in the coming months.

They should release the ring first, then the watch. This way the early adopters of the ring that doesn't like it, will then get the new watch a few months down the road instead.
0 Likes
pacorabanne
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
So disappointed that it's not launching in Singapore. Was eagerly waiting for this unpacked event
KyleONG
Active Level 3
Wearables
I think a delay is good. It allow buyer to be have a better of 1 needd. A smart watch and ring are target different consumer. ...ring could use with classic watch (which I prefer)
0 Likes