Original topic:

Galaxy earbuds blinking red light

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 12:30 PM)
Jlauffer1978
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Greeting everyone.I have a question about my Galaxy earbuds they are a model  SM -R140.Recently the cradles left side started flashing red when l go to charge them.The right side is normal stays red until charged then turns green.However the left side turns on red for 3 seconds then starts to flash red and never stops flashing red.Ive searched most of the sites but no avail.Its making a connection but its not charging the left side. Thanks for any reply...

2 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello Jlauffer1978. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. We would like to propose the Smart Tutor. The advantage is, we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call. Please call our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in details.

Thank you.

ccollin
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hi Jlauffer1978, could the problem be because the metal contacts on the earbuds are not properly placed on the charging contacts of the case or that they are dirty? Because that may hinder charging of the earbud, causing it to think that it is out of the case.