Original topic:

Samsung S21U Google PlayStore error "something went wrong"

(Topic created on: 02-12-2023 10:31 PM)
xvier1990
Active Level 1
Options
Support
Hi Everyone,

Having issues on my Samsung S21U Google PlayStore. It keep appear "something went wrong" when check for apps update. 

Tried clear data, clear cache, uninstall Google play store updates. After awhile the error will appear again. 

Any users facing the same problem? 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Hi...

Yes... me too even on my Samsung S23 Ultra...

Seems its a Play Store glitch... in the meantime... just have to keep on clearing data n cache to revive your play store...

So far... today I never encounter already... maybe Google is slowly resuming back the Play Store to normal...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!

View solution in context

Solution
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/note-10-unable-to-update-google-ps-apps/td-p/1547549...

This was what one of the Members helped me before with the issue of updating Google PS apps.

View solution in context

21 Comments
Solution
Support
Hi...

Yes... me too even on my Samsung S23 Ultra...

Seems its a Play Store glitch... in the meantime... just have to keep on clearing data n cache to revive your play store...

So far... today I never encounter already... maybe Google is slowly resuming back the Play Store to normal...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
jiahui123
Active Level 1
Support
My note 20 ultra also same problem ??? Omgg how uh like thisss
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Hi, may I ask if u have Work Profile?
0 Likes
jiahui123
Active Level 1
Support
What that ?? Wher can i check
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Oh if u don't have any company apps on ur phone, then u won't have any Work Profile.
0 Likes
CK126
Active Level 2
Support
My z flip 4 is also having this issue till today. My wife z fold 3 is ok, no such issue
Solution
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/note-10-unable-to-update-google-ps-apps/td-p/1547549...

This was what one of the Members helped me before with the issue of updating Google PS apps.
xvier1990
Active Level 1
Support
Not working from my end. 😭
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Till today, it's still happening?
0 Likes