Original topic:

Samsung M22 vibration issue

(Topic created on: 04-16-2022 05:34 PM)
muraliwr
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
Recently I bought Samsung M22... I have vibration issue. Sometimes working and sometimes not working. What happened I don't know. Maybe this software issue or hardware issue also I don't know. Samsung support team please help me.
0 Likes
1 Comment
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Support

Hello muraliwr. I am Pradeep from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience with your Samsung Galaxy M22. Can we trouble you to perform the following troubleshooting steps?

Step 1: Safe Mode.
You can try “Safe Mode”. It boots the phone with factory settings, while temporarily disabling all the third-party applications. This helps us to understand whether the issue is caused due to any application conflict or a software problem.

To enable safe mode, please follow the steps below:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Power on the phone. The Galaxy logo displays.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, press and holds the volume down button.
4. 'Safe Mode' displays on the bottom left-hand side of the screen when the steps above are done correctly.

Verify whether the issue is resolved in the safe mode. If the issue is not replicated in safe mode, it may be due to the 3rd party application; it can be resolved by uninstalling the application(s) causing the problem by going to Apps>> Settings>> Applications>> uninstall the app one by one and check which app is causing the issue.

5. To exit Safe Mode, simply restart the phone. When it reboots, it will no longer be in Safe Mode.

Step 2: Reset App Preference
You may try “Reset App Preference by opening the device setting -> Apps -> press the 3 dots on the top right corner -> Press Reset apps preference -> Reset. Please take note that no data will be lost by performing this action.

Step 3: Soft reset. Kindly refer to the below steps.
1.Hold Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously
2.While holding both of the buttons, the phone will automatically restart
3.You can release the buttons once the phone prompt with the Samsung logo after the phone already turn on.

Step 4: Software Update
Do check for the system software updates as well please. You may find it from the setting -> Software update -> Download update manually. Do ensure the device is connected with a stable internet connection and the battery is above 50%.

Step 5: Factory reset. We do realize that you're apprehensive about resetting the phone. However, rest assured that you can back up the phone's data before the reset so that you wouldn't have to lose any data. Once the reset is complete, the data can be restored.

Important: A Factory Data Reset will remove ALL user data, including downloaded applications, documents, calendar entries, contacts, pictures, and music.

However, if the same issue persists, we would like to propose a Smart Tutor service if the issue persists. This is a service where we can connect to your device. We can view and access your screen from our side. The advantage is that we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call. Please contact our Samsung Care Line 1800-4252997 (Mon-Sun -including Public Holidays - 24 hours) regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise you more in detail.

Thank you. 

0 Likes