Options
Support
ANY HELP YOU πŸ™ 😒 
0 Likes
9 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Hi, have u tried to do a soft reset? By clearing the cache of ur phone.
dharma007
Active Level 1
Support
Yes bro. mobile rest but display green vertical line problem issue
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Looks like a replacement of the LCD screen is required. Somewhere in the LCD cable could have been damaged. Does ur A73 still have warranty?
dharma007
Active Level 1
Support
One year completed bro.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Since warranty is over, then I would suggest having it repaired at external 3rd party mobile repair shop, the cost of repair would be cheaper, as compared to Samsung service centre, where out-of-warranty and labour fees would be excluded from the screen replacement cost.

I am unable to find A73 screen replacement cost on Samsung Singapore's website.

As for 3rd party mobile repair shop, here is one reputable store: https://www.mistermobile.com.sg/product/samsung-a73-lcd-replacement/

U may consider any other options as well, as long as the repair cost is reasonable and able to replace ur LCD screen professionally.

Of course, if ur device is still under warranty, always go back to Samsung official repair centre, as repairs performed by external will void the warranty.
dharma007
Active Level 1
Support
Ok bro is the phone issue information useful very thanks....
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
No problem. Hope you are able to get ur phone repaired soon. πŸ˜‰
dharma007
Active Level 1
Support
Ok πŸ‘...
Sree001
Beginner Level 2
Support

I purchased galaxy a73 on 30.06

I am from Kozhikode  Kerala, India. Last 10years i am useing samsung brand. On03 June  2022 I purchased galaxy A73 5g. But by the last updating showing one green line on display gradually number of lines increased to 4. Could I get any support support 

0 Likes