Original topic:

S24 Ultra - No Rosemary Font? Please bring it back!

(Topic created on: 01-26-2024 11:27 PM)
JonMK2
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I've been using the Rosemary font since S4 and I'm very upset that it is not available for the S24 Ultra!

Please allow us to download and use the Rosemary font for S24 Ultra!
13 Comments
Ovydell
Beginner Level 2
Support

I want rosemary font on S24 ultra, as well...

gmirza
Beginner Level 2
Support

me missing rosemary font from the S24 ultra is a decision between keeping the phone or not. you can't have us paying for fonts that are suppose to come with the phone.

JonMK2
Active Level 1
Support
I agree with you that it's weird that this font is not available now and we'll have to pay for other fonts.
Aherlache
Beginner Level 2
Support

Agree. I have been using Rosemary font for YEARS! I was so upset when I got my s24 ultra today and rosemary was gone!

mgaskey
Beginner Level 4
Support

AGREE!! Bring Rosemary Font back! This is making me not like the phone. 

My3booyz
Beginner Level 4
Support

Basically you've taken any little bit of free creativity we had in changing our fonts and stuck us with basic options. Took away the charger a couple years ago, increased the price this year & next year you'll charge us for AI. I've been a Samsung user since I've changed from iPhone 5 but I see myself as an iPhone user again soon. 

EmanuelaR
Beginner Level 5
Support

I also want that font back!

Rosemary was my favorite for years!

I always use it to all my galaxy phones. I don't like the other fonts and you need to pay for them.

Please bring it back!

Tuckertnm
Beginner Level 3
Support

Same, I have used Rosemary for years! Feels weird not to have it. 

Please add to phone! 

Amu10
Beginner Level 2
Support

Agreed. I need Rosemary font to feel normal again. I might have to let go of the phone without it..😭