Original topic:

S22 ULTRA DISPLAY TIME OUT AND RECEPTION

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 10:16 AM)
Ciscokid711
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

Hello Everyone , to whom this concerns  I just got my new phone and I am sort of disappointed in a few different things , first of all my reception is poor and I owned a S10 plus that got reception every where I went and now this phone does get any bars in some areas I am used to having service,  for example like Costco or Homedepot s , or out in mountains areas .

I am disappointed that my app on YouTube music keeps getting interrupted by the screen time out options why give only 10 minutes screen display time what DEV thought thats all we deserved?

When your 10 minutes messes with my music we have problems now , I feel like I can't stand this phone anymore its a let down , for the price , is this fixable or should I return this and get my old S 10 plus out of my shoe box !

3 Comments
Support
Hi, I'm from ForumInc_Official (part of Samsung)
Thank you for your feedback.
You may want to send us your video of the problem to forummail108@gmail.com for us to do further checking and understand your problem. We may also use this post and the video to send it to Samsung.

Thank you for the feedback 😊
0 Likes
Jimboz
Beginner Level 2
Support
Hi, may i know how to get rid of the Microsoft phone link icon from my home screen? It's very irritating
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Support

Hello Ciscokid711. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. Kindly take note that you need to have the premium YouTube music in-order to listen to music in the background (screen off). 

Thank you.

0 Likes