Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 5?

(Topic created on: 12-14-2022 10:03 PM)
SamuelPapprill
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I'm currently in Singapore and I own an S20 FE. I'm pretty sure one UI 5 should be available for my device but I haven't received the update yet. I've checked almost every day for software updates. I'm using circles.life as my Telco if it's helpful.

Is this a me issue or is it affecting others?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Ok... not to worry dude... according to the official update listing (Refer to photo attached) from Samsung Singapore 🇸🇬 its coming in Dec so might be within this month.

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!! Screenshot_20221214_224403_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Comments
Support
I'm using the 5G version of the S20 FE. Forgot to mention.
0 Likes
Support
Hi... most important is where did u bought your S20 FE from? I mean which country?
0 Likes
Support
I bought it from Singapore, but from a 3rd party seller. Brand new, but 3rd party
0 Likes
Solution
Support
Ok... not to worry dude... according to the official update listing (Refer to photo attached) from Samsung Singapore 🇸🇬 its coming in Dec so might be within this month.

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!! Screenshot_20221214_224403_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Support
Thanks for that, I'll be sure to complain more if it doesn't come soon
Support
Chill dude... Dec still got more then 2 weeks to go... Hope it comes before Xams then it b a perfect Xmas gift 🎁 for u...!!!

Have a good rest n good night 🌃 !!!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Support
Hi I'm also using a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G bought from StarHub but currently my sim card is under ZYM. I also haven't received the update currently on Nov 2022 security patch...should be within this month... hope this helps!
0 Likes
xy2480
Active Level 3
Support
I got a s21 fe and i just recived the uodate a few days ago and since samsung usally updates the newer devices first, ur phone should be getting the update soon.
0 Likes
Support
I know, it's just kinda annoying seeing 10 articles saying "stable build of one UI 5 for S20 FE 5g out" and I can't update my phone
0 Likes