Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I don't know but my earpiece doesn't connect anymore

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 11:32 PM)
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Options
Support
So I am not using a galaxy buds. And I recently updated my galaxy a53 to android 13 and my earpiece doesn't connect automatically anymore when I open the case. It always connect automatically when I was using android 12. Now whenever I need to use my earpiece I have to unpaired it and repair the earpiece, since even tapping the item to reconnect doesn't work

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Then that's it lo... got to wait for next month update see whether can connect back or not or else next time get a earpiece with brand cos at least it comes with apps and the earpiece can get software update as well...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Support
I'm not sure if it's just me or its everyone. And idk if it's the update or just my earpiece, since I just brought it not long ago
0 Likes
Support
Hi,

1. What brand is your earpiece?

2. Have u try connecting your earpiece to another phone n is it OK?
0 Likes
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Support
I forgot the brand but it does connect automatically on other devices
0 Likes
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Support
It only happens right after I updated to android 13
0 Likes
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Support
I was using it when I saw the update and I just update it and when I open my phone and try to connect it automatically it doesn't work anymore
0 Likes
Support
Now your security patch on Nov?
0 Likes
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Support
October
0 Likes
Support
Your so called upair n repair did u clear the whole Bluetooth profile of your earpiece n fully do a brand new connection again?
0 Likes
ball_of_dirt
Active Level 1
Support
Yeah
0 Likes