Original topic:

Greener and More Affordable Phone Screen Repair Solution

(Topic created on: 10-29-2022 01:15 PM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Support

Introducing our new Galaxy phone Screen Repair solution which gives customers the option to only repair their phone's display screen instead of replacing all components of the screen resulting in greater affordability for repairs!

Difference between Screen Repair and Screen Replacement

The Screen Repair solution aims to reduce customer's phone maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact due to less overall consumption of materials. This new repair solution is only available for selected models and when the LCD display is damaged with no other signs of physical damage to the device; this includes dents and chips to the frame. 

Screen Repair- Only repairs the phone's display screen and will hence be more cost-efficient than Screen Replacement. 

Screen Replacement- Replaces all components of the screen which include the display screen, frame and other peripheral parts. Previously, only the Screen Replacement solution was used for all damaged phone screens.

Where and how to use the Screen Repair service?

First, check if your phone model is in the list of eligible models below. Next:

For Galaxy Z- Home pick up service
Call 1800-4252997 to confirm your eligibility and arrange for a repair. Staff will arrange to collect your phone from your home and deliver it back to you once repaired.

For Galaxy S and Note- Plaza Singapura service centre
Book an appointment to visit Plaza Singapura service centre.

For models not on the list, use Screen Replacement solution instead.

Eligible models and pricing

See the full list of eligible models and pricing at 'Screen Repair Prices for Samsung Galaxy Phones'

16 Comments
Gamer64
Beginner Level 2
Support
My Fold 2 main screen is kaput, the repair and replacement costs do not differ by much, only 70sgd. For that price, I'd rather wait for Nokia to launch its X50 Pro and get myself a new phone instead. I'd have liked to repair or replace the screen of my Fold 2 if cost were less, but at such prohibitively high price, I'd give it a pass. I already have a Fold 4 and Flip 3, and a Note10+ for good measure. Yes something of a Sammy fanboy...
0 Likes
Jamster
Beginner Level 4
Support
You keep saying it's affordable but fail to mention the price or give a list for the prices of each phone model's screen replacement.
0 Likes
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi there! Have a look at 'Screen Repair Prices for Samsung Galaxy Phones' for the full details and pricing for eligible phone models.

0 Likes
CalmKakuna
Beginner Level 2
Support
There's literally a section called "eligible models and pricing" people, click the **bleep** link instead of complaining
MariappanSuresh
Beginner Level 2
Support
Excellent
0 Likes
paga94
Active Level 1
Support
Very very disappointing. 500 sgd affordable? The samsung flip has a clear production defect as at least 20% of the phones break in the middle under NORMAL usage. You get pushed to buy Samsung Care + and you are not even entitled for a free repair. Trully disgusted, 15 years customer and deceived like this.
0 Likes
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Support
Very poor service. I went down to Plaza Sg for the repair and they insist they only do replacement for my s22 ultra. To save my time and breath, I need to pay another extra $100. Hope Samsung Sg can look into this seriously!!!!
0 Likes