Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Bad battery life

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 08:23 PM)
Felix67
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Ever since my S22Ultra came out from Service center at PS and had been using since Sunday,  I tried a few ways to save the battery no improvement,  last resort is to switch 60Hz. Any advise?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
If it still shows that means...

The phone has adaptive battery saving and adaptive charging that uses AI to "learn usage pattern" so it then can save your battery by automatically change some settings such as turning off/on WiFi when it knows you are likely to be not be using it. It can also put unused apps to sleep so it has to learn what apps you are using and the ones you are not. The charging of the phone is also using AI and your usage pattern to look after the battery when you charge it.All of this is happening on the phone no "learning usage pattern" data is sent to Samsung or any other off the phone server

Hope it helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!

View solution in context

15 Comments
Support
Hi bro... its me again...

So phone out from service centre your phone software everything is reset to factory setting when u collect it right...?
Felix67
Active Level 3
Support
Yes
0 Likes
Felix67
Active Level 3
Support
Already used since Sunday
0 Likes
Support
Bro... go device care see your battery 🔋 there does it still show "learn usage pattern"?
Felix67
Active Level 3
Support
Ok noted with thanks 😊
0 Likes
Solution
Support
If it still shows that means...

The phone has adaptive battery saving and adaptive charging that uses AI to "learn usage pattern" so it then can save your battery by automatically change some settings such as turning off/on WiFi when it knows you are likely to be not be using it. It can also put unused apps to sleep so it has to learn what apps you are using and the ones you are not. The charging of the phone is also using AI and your usage pattern to look after the battery when you charge it.All of this is happening on the phone no "learning usage pattern" data is sent to Samsung or any other off the phone server

Hope it helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
Felix67
Active Level 3
Support
Tmr I will try 60Hz to confirm the battery life
0 Likes
Support
OK... update me how is it... I want to learn too so that can help others next time...

So what did service centre tell u regarding your previous auto restart problem... After come out from service centre till now no problem already?
0 Likes
Support
After 3 days... my S22 Ultra review set batter 🔋is ready n going strong with max out features and functions turn on... 👍🏽 ✌🏽 💪🏽Screenshot_20220302-232707_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220302-232659_Device care.jpg
0 Likes