Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung Malaysia Service

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 07:19 PM)
mrFaiz
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Based on my experience recently with Samsung Malaysia, please dont buy if you are expecting for urgent use or surprise to anyone. At the end of the day whether u opt out for self pickup or go to the store directly it'llbe better. They'll use MCO reason or whatsoever, but for me, i purchased other item from SHOPEE which cost me rm10 the delivery much faster instead of rm1500. Same service partner which is DHL, but different experience from 2 big company. Frustated, disappointed. If i need to rate my experience I'll give 1 out of 10.
My parents already received the phone by the time im writing this. But if u asked me if I'll buy samsung again next time, I'll think twice.
7 Comments
mrFaiz
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Thank you. Im in Singapore.. bought my phone for my parents in Malaysia, why not share over here since maybe some of Singaporean user who plan to buy for someone in Malaysia. Right
Samsung Online Store
Steady.
mrFaiz
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
😃
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
But do share ur experience on the Malaysia forum so the folks in Samsung Malaysia will know.
0 Likes
mrFaiz
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Yeah just did it 1 min ago. Thank to u. Hehe.
0 Likes
Samsung_QSBWoPo
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Ahhh!!! I missed this review. I created an order and fully paid for Samsung S24+ on 20th Mar 2024. Until today, 27 Mar 2024, the status is still at "Place Order". VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! This is the BEST service that SAMSUNG can offer!!! I end up walking into Switch, got a new 15 Pro Max. I'm thinking of selling my S24+ at 1cent....

0 Likes