Original topic:

Delay delay delay!!! Online purchases

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 01:16 PM)
samsunguser888
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Dear Samsung, it has been over 1 week plus since i have gotten my purchase confirmation. The order status has remained "processed" for over 1 week. May i understand the delay from your end? If there is a long waiting time, please highlight in your store page before letting consumers making the purchase. Or at least have the minimum courtesy to email us on the late delivery! 
13 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Samsung Online Store

Hello samsunguser888. I am Faiz from Samsung.

Our sincerest apology for letting you down and for the inconvenience caused.

We are committed to delivering our customers' devices as soon as possible. As all order devices are done in batches, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Rest assured that you will be contacted by our logistic partner for the delivery arrangement soon.

Meanwhile, we are reviewing our internal process so that we can better improve to serve our customers better.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
I opt for pick up at vivo store...they have stock in store, but couldnt give it to me... please advise what is this internal process within your own samsung??
Samsung Online Store
Cause the stock in store belongs to the store operator which is not Samsung.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Well, the store is samsung experience store @vivocity. I dunno how different is that and im not comparing to courts or best denki. Probably you can help me to expediate my order. Thanks 😉
Samsung Online Store
It may not seems obvious to you. But the Samsung stores around the island are operated by different dealers. They are not opened and operated by Samsung Singapore direct.
Samsung Online Store
Then perhaps samsung singapore can sort out their stocks before distributing to the stores for walk in sales? Shouldn't they treat their consumers equally and prioritize the delayed ones??to me and many others affected consumers, it is just a terrible sales gimmick.
WillKKK
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
It has been so many weeks already, how can they still not get such a simple matter sorted out? Their whole organisation is just USELESS!!
Samsung Online Store
Seems like many consumers are affected by the delay😠😠 Perhaps there are still happy and contented users speaking up for samsung🤔
foldflip
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Their IM logistics partner is lousy. Sms delivery on 28/9 end up didn't fulfilled. Later send another sms 29/9 will give the first priority to deliver yet did not fulfilled again. Is this the kind of "Samsung Experience" we customer need to get!