Original topic:

S24Ultra users, does view images on an external monitor reconnect your monitor.

(Topic created on: 01-29-2024 08:16 AM)
soundscape
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Dex
I am experiencing an issue when using Samsung Dex on my Prism+ X315 Pro monitor. When I open an image using Samsung Gallery or Google Photos, the monitor appears to reconnect and the color tone changes. I have not made any changes to the settings that would cause this behavior.

Before this happened, I was using the Samsung S22 Ultra Dex on the same monitor and the Tab S9 Ultra without encountering this issue.

I am wondering if there is a setting in the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra that attempts to optimize images, which may be causing this problem.

If anyone is using Dex on the S24 Ultra, please share your experience. I hope this is not a fault with my device.
0 Likes
1 Comment
soundscape
Active Level 3
Samsung Dex
[Update]
I conducted a test using an alternative monitor and did not encounter the previously reported issues.

Subsequently, I contacted Prism Plus support for further investigation. However, they informed me that no other users of the S24 Ultra have reported similar concerns. As a result, they suggested that I seek assistance from Samsung instead.
0 Likes