(Topic created on: 05-27-2024 10:55 PM)
MOD_1
Options
Quiz

SmartTag2_Samsung Members_Home Banner_1080x564px.jpg

Share how Galaxy AI has enhanced your lifestyle

Steps to participate:
1. Comment on this Contest Post to share us your experience with Galaxy AI
2. Hashtag #GalaxyAI and your Galaxy AI powered device (e.g. #GalaxyS24, #GalaxyS23, #GalaxyS23FE, #GalaxyZFlip5, #GalaxyZFold5, #Galaxy TabS9)

Contest ends 27 May 2024, hurry up!

*For more information kindly refer to detail terms and conditions.

627 Comments
XinYu0102
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
With Galaxy AI, I can conveniently use the circle search function to search for things in my daily life. I no longer need to take a photo or screenshot of what I’m looking for and look it up online. Apart from this, the Galaxy AI photo editing feature is also very useful when I want to edit my photos and remove unwanted things or strangers from all the photos I have taken in the native gallery app. Empty objects will also be automatically generated. The biggest highlight of this call translation was the call translation, which shocked and made me realize the power of Samsung Galaxy AI. #GalaxyAI #Galaxy S24 ultra
0 Likes
JeffryThen
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
I've been using Galaxy AI for the past few months, and I must say, it has completely transformed the way I approach my projects. The interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy to navigate even for someone who's not very tech-savvy. The AI's capabilities are truly impressive, providing insightful and accurate analyses that have significantly boosted my productivity and decision-making. Overall, Galaxy AI has exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to leverage AI for their work.
#GalaxyAI #GalaxyZFold5
0 Likes
clng1118
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
Galaxy AI make the life become easier,#GalaxyAI #GalaxyS24
0 Likes
24ultra
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
I love how galaxy AI have made my life easier. If i need to find something relate to any photo i just need circle search. I dont need to screenshot and then find. Since i love edit picture, galaxy AI help me a lot by suggesting how to edit and i dont need extra application on my phone. #GalaxyAI #GalaxyS24Ultra #GalaxyS24
0 Likes
24ultra
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
I love how galaxy AI have made my life easier. If i need to find something relate to any photo i just need circle search. I dont need to screenshot and then find. Since i love edit picture, galaxy AI help me a lot by suggesting how to edit and i dont need extra application on my phone. #GalaxyAI #GalaxyS24Ultra #GalaxyS24
0 Likes
macao
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
0 Likes
weihong9797
Active Level 3
Quiz
Doesn't matter what kind of features but one thing for sure all the Galaxy AI features on the Galaxy S24 Series really makes my life more easier and convenient!

#GalaxyS24 #GalaxyAI
0 Likes
Wenisssss
Beginner Level 3
Quiz
AI is helping me simplify convert langgue when meeting and picture searching. some activities like ordering groceries, watching movies, listening to music, and more are done fastest and easy, is increased my quality of life.
experience#GalaxyAI and your Galaxy AI powered #GalaxyZFlip5
0 Likes
WenJen
Active Level 1
Quiz
The introduction of Galaxy AI has greatly enhanced my day-to-day by delivering personalized and streamlined user experiences. Incorporate intelligent voice assistants, live translation, and voice translation for summarization into my everyday routine. Furthermore, advanced camera functionalities powered by AI augment the functionality of smartphones. These functionalities comprise scene recognition, click to search, the best shot, low-light photography, and the capability to personalize photos captured with AI features. This AI not only enhances the functionality of applications but also guarantees a more efficient and streamlined user experience.

#GalaxyAI
#GalaxyS24
0 Likes
Zello
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
With the assistance of Galaxy AI, I have been able to enhance my writing style and produce this text. #GalaxyS23Ultra
0 Likes