Original topic:

Samsung Rewards

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 09:56 AM)
Porkypig
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
A question to thr community, do you know when does the Singspore rewards being posted for redemption? For the past few months, I always the items being fully redeemed. There is no incentive to use Samsung Pay that I cannot get to redeem the rewards.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Ownermann
Active Level 4
Promotions
No other method than to check it everyday.
It is a "freebie" if you think about it.

Google Pay doesnt have any rewards when using paywave.
Apple Pay similiarily has no rewards mechanism.
Samsung Pay gives us points we can use to redeem monetary vouchers.

Did they reduce the frequency of rewards compared to the past? Sure, yes they did.
But at the end of the day we're getting free points by paying for things we normally buy anyways

Compared to the other 2, I'd continue Samsung Pay
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
I do hope that more cards can be supported on Samsung Pay, like YouTrip, Revolut and Trust. It will be very useful for overseas in-store payment. Recently, luckily DBS Visa Debit card has 5% cashback for overseas payment, then I used it for my overseas payment. If not, I will usually use either of the mentioned 3 cards for payment on Google Pay, but Google Pay has no reward system, hence I reluctantly have to use it.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Hi, besides those rewards, u can use these points to purchase stuff on Samsung Shop like Smart Tag 2, power adapter or to offset the amount for the purchase of ur favourite item.
0 Likes
zurplox
Active Level 3
Promotions
It used to be a lot of rewards
0 Likes