Original topic:

Redemption for Tab9

(Topic created on: 09-01-2023 07:42 PM)
John2077
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Need to wait for more than 2mths for redemption...service is v bad.
13 Comments
CyrusL
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have keep contact them about my redemption also, the status said shipped but still don't deliver to me. They give me different answer, 1st time is you need to wait for 14 days , 2nd time is it already with the logistics they will contact you soon. last night.... we have no stock.....
**bleep**. I'm so angry also.
sinsevil
Active Level 3
Promotions
U still have answer, I email no reply. I call the cs said will check and call back to me but no
jtp88888
Active Level 2
Promotions
Someone from samsung called today says it will be delivered by mid-September...
0 Likes
CyrusL
Active Level 3
Promotions
Omg... I don't even have anyone call me.....
0 Likes
Laker86
Active Level 1
Promotions
No call for me also... Samsung redemption can't make it
LouisPKR
Active Level 1
Promotions
I received a msg saying that the delivery will resume from 12 sept onwards.
0 Likes
Laker86
Active Level 1
Promotions
I called the Samsung today. I was told not stock now. The expected delivery is by15/09
0 Likes
nswh
Active Level 3
Promotions
This one is bs to me. They can sell it but no stocks for people like us who support them for pre order
Members_RT2G81M
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

I am extremely disappointed. Horrible service and bunch of liars. Waiting close to a month with status reflected as shipped on 23rd Aug 2023. Then i get an SMS sayings it out of stock and expect delays. But 3 emails i sent had no response until i asked for refund in my 4th e-mail. Email response also doesn't make sense. They tell me shipped means its with the logistics partner but they apologise because it is out of stock. Am i supposed to carry a s9 ultra around and use it without a case? Then what about my warranty while my tablet lies on the table literally collecting dust?

0 Likes