Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[Let’s Chat Ep 1]: Are you more tuned in than us? 🎶

(Topic created on: 11-23-2023 06:48 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

1711-MF-chat-v4 (2).jpg

Hey Members, let’s Shake It Off right now and take the MUSICFEST! celebrations to our Community chat.

It’s time for you to be the Dancing Queen (or King) of our chat box, and get some Mic Drop action going. We’ve got a medley of music related questions coming your way and we want to hear from you!

Here’s the First question:

If Samsung were a song, what would we be?

🎤Go on, Hit Me with Your Best Shot in the comment section below!

28 Comments
vinbarrios
Active Level 4
Promotions

If Samsung were a song, it would be "Style (Taylor's Version)" because, like Samsung, it seamlessly blends the timeless elements of classic style and appeal with a constant evolution, 'cause we never go out of style~ ‌💙🎶

0 Likes
Promotions
If Samsung were a song, it would be "Breathless" because the technological marvels never cease to amaze me!
taepopp
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
xxV b.
0 Likes
vEntEhkwAtrO
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
how
0 Likes
Ahyon1004
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
it would be "Shake it Off" , because Samsung has helped to shake all my worries away when it comes to communication and advanced technological utilization. Samsung has always been a leader in innovations if we would talk about mobile technology both on software and harware security aspects.
0 Likes
Members_AIs6xpw
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Promotion

0 Likes
Yham31
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I99
Yamagochi
Active Level 1
Promotions
If Samsung were a song, we are all Grammy Award winners because of the sensational piece we have, in the field of telecommunications industry, just like in the music industry.
0 Likes
76j
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
76i
0 Likes