Original topic:

My first year as a Samsung Members Star!!

(Topic created on: 05-30-2024 09:47 PM)
nattooh
Options
Others
back when I had 200 followers on lemon8 and was just starting out, I was using Samsung Members app very frequently for vouchers and deals🤑 

there was a push notification that invited people to join Samsung Members for great perks!! I was a BIG fan of Samsung with S20 FE, Samsung monitor, Samsung watch, and was totally in the Samsung ecosystem.

💙 FIRST MEET WITH SAMSUNG MEMBERS 
I must be super lucky because they picked me despite me not having many followers! the first meet, they issued us with the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, and it was just in time before my trip overseas️ I could take great photos with it! I even met twitch streamer Wolfsbanee and took a photo with her! 

💙 SINGAPORE NIGHT FESTIVAL
was invited to Singapore Night Festival 2023 soft launch, and I could take many photos with my Samsung phone! I saw influencers like rurusama at the event. mingling with many content creators allowed me to learn from them and see what type of content they created as well! 

💙 F1 2023
got to attend F1 2023 FOR FREE!! tickets sponsored by Samsung😭😭 they are so sweet. and you get to feel the hype and try out your phone's camera functions! you also get CONTENT to write about. 

💙 UNPACKED 2024
I seriously am the luckiest girl because they sent me to Unpacked 2024 !! flight, meals, and hotel paid for😭 It was my first time out of Asia, and I had first dibs on the Galaxy S24 Ultra! plsss a normal girl like me being sent on an (almost) all expenses paid trip by Samsung?? LOVE IT. I even met Rurusama in the US (sorry I'm her fan) hahaha

💙 sentosa sensoryscapes 
went for the soft launch invited by Samsung again!! met mediacorp actresses like Xixilim and also tiktok stars! to be in the same event as them as a small content creator... FEELSGOODMAN😭 you get first dibs and can post about the place before everyone else!!

of course there are many other events and perks as Samsung Members Star but it's too many to write here🤣 most importantly, Samsung wants to help smaller content creators make GREAT content and grow with us😭💙 so sweet right!! 

okay so how to sign up - go to ur Samsung Members App and scroll to the banner (on my last photo) and just sign up there!!! DONT SAY I BOJIO go join now!!! 
2 Comments
Others
Thanks for sharing and not gatekeeping! 😂
bersjx
Active Level 7
Others
When do u need to return the phone?
0 Likes