Original topic:

🏃 Hot Topic - April 5th, 2024

(Topic created on: 04-05-2024 10:16 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

Without further ado, let’s get right into this week’s highlights.

[Samsung Health Challenge]

noCTA_SHealth_Challenge_Benefit_Detail_1440x640.jpg

🏃 A friendly reminder that if you achieve 100K steps in Samsung Health between April 5th to April 27th, you can unlock a voucher code for a free Galaxy Watch6 with the purchase of any Galaxy S24 series! Accept the challenge below:

Accept the challenge

[One UI 6.1 update]

Samsung_Ben_0-1712337270583.png

Thank you to everyone who has shared about the One UI 6.1 update on their Galaxy devices here in the Community. If you haven't, update now to enjoy the latest features.

To quickly recap, One UI 6.1 brings the latest Galaxy AI innovations to even more Galaxy devices: Galaxy S23 series, S23 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 series, Z Fold5 and Z Flip5.

We’re curious to know which Galaxy AI feature(s) you have found to be the most useful; let us know in the comments 📝!

If you have just installed the update and want to learn more about Galaxy AI features, watch this friendly guide video.

Finally, if you encounter any errors after updating to One UI 6.1, you can help us by submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app.

To do this, click the ‘Support’ tab, search for the ‘Send feedback’ section, click ‘Error reports’, then fill in your report.

[Good Lock]

We hear that you may be missing the old customization options of One UI or are looking to have more of them. Don’t worry! Good Lock is here to offer you plenty of options that take your Galaxy personalization and customization to the next level. Design your own clock, configure your navigation gestures, tweak your AOD, and much more.

📲 Download Good Lock now and showcase your best customization in the comment section!

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

5 Comments
WestCoast45
Active Level 3
Others
Oh wow! So awesome 😆
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Seeing as how you're posting.. And the post in the screen shot has been there for hours, and it's been Reported... 

Maybe DELETE IT? 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/cell-27786609814-spiritual-magic-rings-strickly-for-pasto...?

Screenshot_20240405_135545.jpg

src=ShareByUserCM

LiteHouse
Active Level 2
Others
I have S21 Ultra 5G, yet I don't have UI 6.1
I have Android 15 OS. I read that S21 Ultra was eligible on the Samsung website, not feeling the love. Feeling jilted by pals at Samsung.
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi LiteHouse, thank you for your enthusiasm regarding One UI 6.1 and we apologize for the frustration. However, as for now, we have no information about the One UI 6.1 update for the S21 series. Therefore, there is also no definitive indication that One UI 6.1 will not come to your S21 Ultra. 

We recommend regularly checking the Samsung Members Community for updates by Members regarding One UI 6.1 for the S21 series.

0 Likes
Robinb
Beginner Level 2
Others
I used the talk to text daily and it's been removed and no longer an option! Not impressed
0 Likes