Original topic:

Hey! Did you know? Your phone supports LDAC!

(Topic created on: 02-08-2024 08:57 PM)
Fuzzy_Official01
Active Level 6
Options
Music
Did you know you can enable LDAC on your Samsung phone? This can help enhance you listening experience to the next level! Even midrangers like A54 has support for it! Simply enable it by connecting to your LDAC supported system and click the setting icon beside the connected device and enable LDAC Codec for Hi-Res audio! (See photos for reference)

Setting icon beside LDAC supported system

LDAC option

Unfortunately, Spotify may not have full support for LDAC yet. However this should usually work with flac. / any Hi-Res audio format files. Hope this helps!
10 Comments
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Music
yes i know. but i am disappointed that there isn't spatial audio available on non-samsung brands earbuda
0 Likes
Music
There is spatial audio or 360 Spatial in Sony ear buds though. However it requires certain services to work and sadly it ain't useful. I agree with you.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Music
Haha yes.. I am currently using Airpods Pro Gen 1 and totally no Samsung features that I can use on my airpods, due to OS difference.
0 Likes
Music
Currently you can also choose Sony Headphones or Earbuds. Most flagship models has 360 Reality Audio supported.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Music

It's a little ironic you make this statement and I noticed that you have a Samsung Galaxy s24 I currently have a Samsung a15 and mine does not support ldac

0 Likes
Music
Haha, I don't own s24, I have A54.
0 Likes
Music
If there is no LDAC in your settings, it means your headphone or speaker is not LDAC Certified. Check if your headphone/earbuds/speaker has this certificate on the outside of the box. Screenshot_20240607_195012_Google_1000062905_1717761012.png
0 Likes
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Music
its also about the earbuds capability.. not just the phone
0 Likes
KNN007
Beginner Level 2
Music

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SAYING THIS, WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT  LDAC  IS "LISTED"  IN "STREAMING" WHEN SOMEONE ATTEMPTS TO ENTER THIS, AFTER A FEW SECONDS IT DEFAULTS BACK TO AAC SECONDLY THE "PLAYBACK" OF LDAC IS "NOTHING" SO THERE IS NO LDAC SUPPORT WHATSOEVER FROM SAMSUNG THIS IS NOTHING BUT A *** LIE!!!

0 Likes