Original topic:

#Uninstall Unused Apps

(Topic created on: 09-11-2023 06:55 AM)
Hairus
Active Level 1
Options
Home Living
As me notice someone *Unknown* control all my apps. It been download thtough Galaxy Store and transfer to Playstore. All apps been change From Setting using Workspace. All apps since been Track Control by IP address Home Address Wifi Direct Etc Nearby. Already did Factory Reset but then the UI still Exist. So now do me as a User have the right to Uninstall All Those Apps that been Download Without any Consent. Thanks

11 Comments
GhostDragon
Active Level 3
Home Living
These are default functions of android and one ui, they are in apps form for easy update for each component. Would be too troublesome to update the entire os just for a feature component upgrade
Not to mention this allows the android system to save battery by turning off unused components individually
bqgc
Active Level 5
Home Living
Mine keep on disturbing me and I m totally feeling dried and drained
Help me
Hairus
Active Level 1
Home Living
Same goes to me. As for me the word that me gonna use is Tupid and Tating hahaha. Can't control the *Person* that is me so the easy way to do it through Mobile. When think back it was like a Small Kidz whereby *This fellow *Unknown* already Old and Also Get Title as *Grand Dad.
0 Likes
GhostDragon
Active Level 3
Home Living
If you are tech savvy, try android debloater
Only do it if you know what u r doing, 1 wrong button can brick your entire phone
0 Likes
Hairus
Active Level 1
Home Living
No it isn't Objection from me. It's been done cause want to Control and Track all my Apps.
0 Likes
bersjx
Active Level 7
Home Living
Yea, apps that can be uninstall means its downloaded. If its not by u, its safer to uninstall.
Hairus
Active Level 1
Home Living
The problem is this *Unknown* used Googgle Chrome Tab and Desktop. So there's no way for me to Uninstall due to the disable button was put as blur and @ the Playstore side only allow as Update and not Delete. Well me not suppose to declare it here But me got no choice due to no one to turn to or anybody that can me can ask for Help. Well to be Honest this *Unknown* do all those cause want to return back Revenge that's why purposely did it without me realise. If ask to do Factory Reset also No Use Cause it's just A Waste Of Time
Ruby4Ever
Active Level 3
Home Living
Sadly if your talking about Rights in a legal term.. sadly nope, we do not.. hence, some go the path of Rooting thier devices. Sorry, rather with more technical expertise..
Because, root ur phone, warranty voild...
0 Likes
bersjx
Active Level 7
Home Living
No choice. This is part of the eco system.
0 Likes