Original topic:

Z flip 4 without samsung care+ and phone purchased more than 1 year

(Topic created on: 11-20-2023 09:52 PM)
seafood
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi, anyone in singapore change their Flip 4 screen protector in samasung service centre?

How much does it cost?

8 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hi, u may want to call up the service centre and see if u are able to be notified of the cost. For Z Flip 3 1 to 2 years ago was around $30+. So should be between $30 and $40.

Samsung Singapore online store is selling $28 for Z Fold 4, so Z Flip 4 should be the same too. But not sure how much they will charge for the installation. So if the installation cost is about the same as the cost of the screen protector, the total cost may be up to $50 and above. Just my guess.1700230562873_1700230562865_0.jpg
seafood
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Thx for the helpful information 👍
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
No problem. 😉
0 Likes
Tom1688
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
SS will be charging $48 around there. Another shop in the mall charging $30
Tom1688
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
I had this issue the screen protector the middle screen got lines and open got crack sound. After replacement less than one month the same issue come back.
Soundar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Is it so? I just changed my flip 4 protection sticker 15 days ago from service center. I will look for this issue.
0 Likes
Tom1688
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
You can buy on shopee is cheaper... Sumsung never solved the issue. It will come back.
Soundar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Now it's OK.. 1 month passed by, but suddenly due to an update my phone got auto switch off while folding, currently asked the door step repair for check my phone.
0 Likes