Original topic:

This Z Fold6 is...

(Topic created on: 07-12-2024 09:23 PM)
FrankGPani
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Z
...a little underwhelming, coming from a Z Fold5. The cover screen is just a tiny bit wider and doesn't support the S Pen still as far as I can tell. Camera and battery capacity appears essentially the same. Don't get me started on the 'AI features' which should filter down to earlier phones at some point.

I suppose a good folding phone still if you’re in the market for one, but nothing exciting for existing Z Fold5 users I'm afraid.
Anyone here looking to purchase or upgrade to the Z Fold6?

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 vs 5 | What's New?
0 Likes
11 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Woah.. but the main reason that I would consider pre-ordering, is because I intend to replace my Watch this year, due to the battery not being able to last long alr. Well understandable.. since I use it daily and twice a week for my running workouts. And I just saw that Watch 7 and Watch Ultra are not supporting Wireless powershare, due to the shape of the glass widening the gap between the back glass and the phone back glass. Such a disappointment.
Samsengxxx
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
This is why n3 is a better fordable but i realise that foldables must have dust resistance. End up selling it and now waiting for n5 which will come with way more powerful and efficient 8 gen 4 chips set and hopefully dust resistance.
0 Likes