Original topic:

Smart Switch saves you time when switching to a new phone

(Topic created on: 08-16-2023 11:12 AM)
JamieGems
Options
Galaxy Z
🤳🏻 When I first received my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, one of the first things I did was to do a Smart Switch to map settings, files and data from my old to my new phone. This saved me so much time before doing the set-up for a new phone. #LifeHacks #TipsAndTricks

With Smart Switch, you can
🪄 Switch various data types
Smart Switch migrates different types of files and data to your new phone. This includes photos, videos, notes, calendar events and even device settings. Woots!

🪄 Switch through various ways
Smart Switch lets you choose from many options to connect your devices - from a USB cable, wireless connection, storage device to PC and more.

🪄 Choose the device and data to transfer from
On Smart Switch, you can choose the device you want to transfer data from and select the types of data to be transferred. 

If your previous device is a Samsung Galaxy, you can transfer just about everything! This includes all your messages, multimedia content, Wi-fi settings and even your home screen settings.👏🏻

If your previous device is using iOS, not all settings are transferable but you can still transfer all contacts, texts and media files. For non-transferable iOS apps, Smart Switch will recommend similar apps for your new Galaxy.

Try it for yourself! Go to Settings, Accounts and Backup and under Smart Switch, select Bring Data from Old Device. Voila~

Now that you know this clever trick, are you ready to #JoinTheFlipSide #WithGalaxy #Fold5 or #Flip5?

Smart Switch 

#SamsungMembers
#SamsungMembersStars
#SamsungMembersStars2023
#SamsungMembersStarsSG
0 Comments