Original topic:

Galaxy Fold 1

(Topic created on: 08-20-2021 02:26 PM)
alanngwl
Options
Galaxy Z
My trusty Galaxy Fold 1 suffered many drops in its close to 2 years life. The last drop killed the internal foldable screen. Half of internal screen went dead. Touch works, no image.

Happened to bump into a clearance sale (Sub 1K) of Fold 1 brand new in box at Samsung Westgate and I just got to buy it. So happy!

People may be thinking why buy Fold 1 when there is Fold 2 and Fold 3 coming.

Fold 2 only have 256GB when other countries release 512GB. Fold 3 only internal screen support pen and require special spen. 

The biggest thing I miss about Fold 1 is the build quality. The kiap sound when the phone folds to closure is very assuring. Fold 2 just did not have this kind of feel at all. Fold 3 is close but not there yet and the under screen camera is meh to me. So back to my trusty Fold 1!

I will upcycle my old Fold 1.

2 Comments
Samsung_Ren
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi alanngwl, thank you for participating in the #ilovegalaxy contest! Please encourage your family and friends to join in the fun too 😀

0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy Z

Hello alanngwl. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We are glad to hear that. We wish to take this opportunity to extend our gratitude to send the feedback to us and we appreciate it as it will truly help in our continuous service and product improvement.

Thank you.

0 Likes