Original topic:

Samsung should be more accurate and honest with S24 delivery schedule

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 05:15 PM)
petelero
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Update 26/01/2024: I preordered my phone on the 21st. Called Samsung earlier and they said the estimated deliver date for my phone is 8th Feb.

While I perfectly understand this is new product and there'll supply issues to meet demands and expected the delay, but what I'm frustrated with is Samsung's lack of transparency in communicating with customers.

It is only responsible for Samsung to inform customers about delays. For those of us who traded in our old phones, we have to book drop-off/pick up appointment with Compasia (they are the ones doing the trade in collection) blindly. My phone may or may not come by 8th Feb. Am I supposed to still surreder my old phone to Compasia without any phones to use?

-----------------

Wife bought her S24 Ultra on the 18th, and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

I bought mine 3 days later, and it's still stucked on "preparing order", and "get by 24th".

I am highly having the suspicions that they don't have enough stocks for the phones but still press on to hype the phone up buy giving crazy offers.

If they are not being honest with delivery timeline and supply, they are just waiting to get *** by a barrage of customers.

For the rest of you, when did you preorder and when did you receive your new phones?
0 Likes
14 Comments
paul_pang
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ordered 24U on the 18th, and I collected mine today, 24th
0 Likes
haepisaus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Which colour did you get? Mines a online exclusive.. They said 25th then shifted it to 26th... Scared they just keep extending indefinitely... 😅
0 Likes
paul_pang
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
got it in yellow
0 Likes
k18542
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Preordered on 20 Jan for self collection now status is still "ont the way"
0 Likes
petelero
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That means its pretty obvious there's no stock left, and we have to wait until next week or the week after.
0 Likes
k18542
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mine was store pick up, so I suspect is that the store never update the status. Called in on 25th jan, and was told it has arrived and I went down to collect. No need to wait till next week or the week after
0 Likes
Kurlbee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ordered my Ultra Ti-Blue on 18th, got it on the morning of 24th
0 Likes
heehee1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
may i know after your status become on the way. how long u received collection email?
0 Likes
heehee1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
24U preordered on 18jan with titanium blue for self collect.now status awaiting dispatch.😓
dunno when can get it
0 Likes