Original topic:

S24 bluetooth to Car audio system connect/disconnect constantly

(Topic created on: 03-07-2024 08:33 PM)
MmmSss
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

After the recent software update to my S24+, I got this problem. 

Whenever I connect via Bluetooth to my car audio system, I have this screen coming on and off. It happens and makes it very irritating. Even when I have my podcast playing behind, this constantly "phone-on" "phone-off" happens.

only observed it after the update. did not face it with the original factory unit. Anyone facing similar stuff? 
3 Comments
KJ56
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have an S24 Ultra. I get a similar problem constantly when using wired earpieces. The notification "usb disconnected" rapidly followed by the notification "usb connected" repeatedly appears and stops all audio and puts any audio player into pause mode. I have taken all sorts of actions and some seem to work for a while, only to come back with such a vengeance that I now regret buying this phone. I would happily go back to my old phone but unfortunately I don't have it anymore.
This particular issue has been discussed on other forums, but there is, to date, no solution from Samsung.
Samsung, please do something! I cannot do my work . I must use wired headphones. The issue is possibly notification related. Whenever a notification comes in (perhaps from any source), I immediately get the "disconnected" notification. That notification triggers another usb notification, which rapidly and endlessly swaps between the two notifications.

Sometimes, if I am fast enough, I can tell the system not to inform me with this notification, but I do not always have that option for some reason. I have to do this for both of the two usb notifications. So far, this method has been successful.

0 Likes
MmmSss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
go through the samsung member app and send your diagnosis and log for them to check.

it did turn out they were able to pinpoint one particular app which is the culprit. while it's still frustrating why it is happening with a new phone and software, I was able to disable audio/mic access to this app, and I can move on with life. hope it helps
0 Likes
Galaxy S
AlexanderSchoolingLeoAlexanderSchoolingLeo
0 Likes