Original topic:

NO YOUTUBE PREMIUM FOR S24 Ultra Preorder

(Topic created on: 01-31-2024 09:23 PM)
k18542
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Calling all users who have pre ordered the Samsung s24 ultra to step up here and comment.

I did my pre order on 20 jan,and at the point of pre order, it was indicated that there will be a 4 months YouTube premium subscription with the purchase of 24ultra. 

However now they have removed this offer on the pre order page, and upon speaking to their expert, they are now saying that there wasn't such promotion. 

I believed many should have saw this promotion, do comment if u have seen it!

Members_NpEJHgs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

They refused to admit they put the promotion there!
They said it's a "Misunderstanding"

0 Likes
Razerzzzz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, they said the same thing to me too. 1706707374619.jpg
k18542
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You even have the screenshot to show them and yet they still blatantly deny?
0 Likes
Razerzzzz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeap, they said it's not applicable after they checked their "system". LOL
0 Likes
k18542
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This sounds like a fraud.
soundscape
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Sad to say.. see my case here for another issue . I shared screenshots, but they just told me their system capture online store and not education store. Simply pushing away the responsibility that their website and app offer stated are not being honored by them. This will be my last purchase with this company. No integrity in doing business.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-online-store/beware-if-you-are-using-shop-app-with-educa...

I have screenshots too regarding my purchase made on their shop app education store, but they deny too.1706876061705.jpg
0 Likes
royxxxxx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

yes, i saw it too but samsung say not such promotion

0 Likes
broccolifarmers
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
omg yes I also saw the promotion but now I don't see any info or anything about it. Now it's a totally new one but purchase period is from 1st Feb 😪😪😪
0 Likes
Members_LvmPYaC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also saw same promotion with 4months youtube premium but I asked customer service they said even it was on s24 ultra page, it was meant for s23...
I was totally mind-blown...☹️

shall we submit a complaint? https://www.case.org.sg/submit-a-complaint/

don't know other ways

0 Likes
NeneBunene
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also pre ordered S24 ultra and saw the promo on youtube premium. I was about to activate all the benefits but youtube premium was not there. Sad.

0 Likes