Original topic:

New Info about One UI 6 for devices that haven't received the update

(Topic created on: 12-30-2023 11:08 AM)
natz251
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

Asked if there is delay here is what they replied I guess have to be patient. Hopfully before mid Jan already have or else we wait longer for 6.1 if not they should just give us 6.1 instead. 
15 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Haha yeah.. by then 6.1 update will be on the way. I think now they are alr preparing for One UI 6.1 beta for the S23 series, but cannot release the public version until S24 series are released.
geeky_iggy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mmm mine is in worse state. After I sent for repair, the service centre downgraded mine to Oct FW ending CWI1 even though I updated to CWK1. Now I can't get CWK1 fw anymore somehow
0 Likes
natz251
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wah why they downgrade
0 Likes
geeky_iggy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I oso dunno. Lol... I thought it was their SOP to reflash clean. But now no matter how many time I bash check for update doesn't show me anything. How did u contact samsung support chat from samsung members app actually? When I click the chat button it's the same as the chat I open from the website. Need to reinput serial number etc and got cut off whenever I minimise app
0 Likes
natz251
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't minimise the app cause the chat with agent it's opened in chrome
0 Likes
natz251
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Text chat then new covo just follow the one u did with entering serial all those 1703913590990.jpg
geeky_iggy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I see, so that's really the only support chat in members app. Ah well, no choice then
0 Likes
natz251
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The other one asking questions they reply next day
0 Likes
geeky_iggy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I guess that would have to do. I normally won't have time to stare at the screen and wait for their reply because this phone is my workhorse 🥲