Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
When can this applications can be used in singapore

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Rolling out slowly to different countries including Singapore 🇸🇬...

Not to worry... once it's out I sure to post n let u guys know in here...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Rolling out slowly to different countries including Singapore 🇸🇬...

Not to worry... once it's out I sure to post n let u guys know in here...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
Omar3888
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Why my s22 ultra not yet get upgrade january 2023 but my s21 ultra already get it
0 Likes
Haddats
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

The dropship app makes it easy and convenient for you to start your business without the need to have a warehouse or inventory. They provide a wide range of products from trusted suppliers around the world that you can sell on your own online store. With their app, you can easily add products Retail to your store, track orders and shipments, and receive notifications of new products and discounts. Their system automatically processes orders and sends them directly from the supplier to your customer, so you can focus on growing your business rather than inventory operations.

0 Likes
Omar3888
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It is so good to hear that samsung s22ultra s21 ultra gets the 6.i upgrade. Thank you, Samsung, for the continued support
0 Likes
Charabain
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Working in dropshipping might seem like an attractive option for budding entrepreneurs, as it doesn't require significant upfront investment, storage facilities, or complex logistics. However, in practice, this type of business has several substantial drawbacks. One of the main disadvantages is the low profit margins. When you engage in dropshipping, you depend on suppliers who dictate their terms and prices. As a result, your margin is minimal, and competition with large retailers and other dropshippers forces you to lower prices, reducing your profits.

Disadvantages of Dropshipping

1. Low Margins: As mentioned earlier, profits in dropshipping are often minimal. A significant portion of your income goes to paying suppliers, shipping costs, and advertising.
  2. High Competition: The dropshipping market is saturated with sellers, leading to fierce competition and the need to constantly lower prices.
  3. Dependency on Suppliers: You are entirely dependent on the quality of work and delivery times of your suppliers. Any disruptions on their end negatively affect your business.
  4. Limited Product Control: You have no control over the quality of products and packaging, which can lead to negative customer reviews and a decrease in trust in your brand.

Alternative: Starting Your Own Business in Singapore

Instead of spending time and effort on dropshipping with its low profitability, consider the opportunity to start your own business in Singapore. Singapore is one of the most business-friendly cities in the world. Low tax rates, developed infrastructure, and a stable economy make it an ideal place to start a new venture.

Advantages of Doing Business in Singapore

1. Low Taxes: Singapore has some of the lowest corporate tax rates in the world, allowing you to significantly increase your net profit.
  2. Stable Economy: The Singaporean economy is stable and constantly growing, creating favorable conditions for business growth.
  3. Developed Infrastructure: Excellent transport and logistics facilities, modern office spaces, and access to international markets make Singapore an ideal place for business.
  4. Business-Friendly Government: The Singaporean government actively supports entrepreneurs by offering various programs and grants for startups.

How to Get Started

To start your business in Singapore, I recommend using the services of Lanturn. Their "Swift and Easy Singapore Company Registration" service will help you quickly and smoothly register your company. Lanturn's experts provide support at every stage of the process, from choosing a company name to filing all necessary documents with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).

Dropshipping may seem like an easy way to start earning, but its low profitability and high competition make it less advantageous. Investing your time and resources in starting your own business in Singapore with Lanturn's https://www.lanturn.com/sg/corporate-services/incorporation assistance will allow you to achieve stable income and grow your venture in a favorable business environment. Learn more about business registration in Singapore with Lanturn here: Swift and Easy Singapore Company Registration . Start your successful business in Singapore today!

0 Likes