Original topic:

Bicycle Bell notification sound

(Topic created on: 05-17-2024 10:21 PM)
yayapayaya
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My S series phone had this annoying shrill bicycle bell notification at random timings even at 4 am! My A54 just had this same notification sound and there is no notifications from my apps per my notification history. Putting phone on silent mode does not disable this only switching off the phone does. Does anyone know the source of this and how to disable it? I've been using Samsung phone for years and only experienced this about 5 months ago. Extremely annoying.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy S
Do you happen to have the Don Donki app on your phone? That app utilizes the bicycle bell sound as their notification
0 Likes
yayapayaya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes but all notifications blocked. In fact i blocked all notifications from my games and shopping apps so wherever this bell originates its likely from some auto downloads not initiated by me. Wee hours today i happened to see the N icon when the bell sounded and tracked it to NFC which i've never used. I've disabled this and so far have not heard the bell. Fingers crossed X.
yayapayaya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Haiz. After UI6.1 and software update that annoying ding ding ding alert is back and i do not know from where! I dont believe i am the only one blessed with this alert that dings at odd random hours. 😮💨
0 Likes