Original topic:

GREENLINE ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

(Topic created on: 10-12-2023 09:36 PM)
Feerzaaa
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
My Samsung Note 20 Ultra has a green line on the screen immediately following an update. In the Samsung service centre, my phone was taken for a cost of $54.00. However, with a statement that any tampering or damage would result in no reimbursements. While I must replace them with more. The most recent upgrade they released is where all of these problems began. My other phone is now being prompted to get fresh updates. I'm not even certain that I want to install it.
4 Comments
tmaniac
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I had network connecting issues after the recent update too. Was contemplating to trade up but today out of the blue, the green line occured. Sigh..
Trade in value drop by $200
dizmoo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
samsung sg has done absolutely Nothing regarding this issue & similarly on other models as well.
say if this happens a S10 or S20 even... well, i suppose 1 could say time to change a new phone .. but when this happens on a S22 or S21 ? hazi...
the only advise Samsung Sg will give is for you to fork out money to repair / resolve .. *** unfair & no standard truth be told
0 Likes
Kchune
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Me too I'm using s22ultra, my display is showing white yellowish bar on top left side after updating software
0 Likes
Feerzaaa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
This new update is the problem. They will ask us money to repair. Sighhh
0 Likes