Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created on: 03-24-2022 04:29 PM)
Louis1992
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi I have 2 device one is samsung m31 and Samsung tab a 8.0 2019 spen can they upgrade to android 12 but only i can see Samsung m31 can when the date
3 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy M

Hello Louis1992. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We wish to highlight that firmware upgrades are released gradually only after passing several technical tests and will be released batch by batch. We seek your patience and kind understanding in this matter.

Once it is ready for your device, you will be prompted to perform the updates on your device. You may check for manual software updates at phone’s settings to confirm
if there is any new software available for download.

Go to Settings > Software Updates > Download Manually.

Note: The software update is based on device compatibility

Thank you.

0 Likes
scu4238j
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

my concern is where is the option for downgrading to Andriod 11 or vis-vesa whenever thereis aneed to tackle issues faced by end users? I have a phone S20+, only 1.5 years old, having green lines on screen after the software upadate recently. i have reset my phone to factory settings, without any apps on. The screen lines still persists. As you have read multiple threads here and in our neighbouring countries about the green line issue after sw update, did/ have you really feedback this to the Samsung management at the least? What is the rational behind replacing the hardware with issue arising from software? These phone are at least S$1K+ and above, not S$0.1K, and the consumers are being treated like a fool. I have a S7 which still outlive the S20+, aside the andriod 12 update, it was a bless that it was not able to update to 12. With regards to this, I think Samsung owes the S users an explantion and follow up action rather than a standard protocol reply to deny the user's feedback. 

0 Likes
Louis1992
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ok thx you bro
0 Likes