Original topic:

FCE Class Mee Goreng

(Topic created on: 02-14-2022 04:10 PM)
Kangkong
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Mee Goreng garnished with spring onion

I cooked this Mee Goreng in my FCE (Food and Consumers' Education) practical class today. Mee Goreng is a malay cuisine and was said to be invented in the 1970s. The smoothness of the noodles and the spiciness in it makes it one of my favourite dishes. 
5 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Nice shot... what phone u using...?! FCE class in your school? Sorry I m too old to know about classes in school...
Kangkong
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you for the compliment! I'm using Samsung Galaxy A51. FCE classes are part of the curriculum for Sec 1 and 2 and you can choose it for subject banding too in Sec 3! 😁
Galaxy Gallery
Cool... Samsung A50's and A70's series really is the King of mid rangers with supreme camera 📷 system... Try food mode next time n bring your shot nearer to make your food look more delicious... Don't mind... Just sharing not teaching u how to take photo...

Wow... Now sec school curriculum so much variety... Can keep on learning if u r interested... Nowadays becoming a chef is good and can earn a good living... Not like my time, parents will think that u b a chef because u can't study... Lol... 😅 😂 🤣
Kangkong
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks for the tips, I am also not a really good photographer so we can learn from each other! 😆 Now society is more open-minded and not much people differentiate jobs as good jobs and poor jobs. I'm thinking of being a programmer so maybe cooking would be a hobby of mine in the future, I guess?? 😄😂
Galaxy Gallery
Yes... learn from each other is the word... Very humble and positive guy for a young chap like u... 👏🏼👍🏽 Your parents must b proud of u...

Anyway keep chasing your dreams and good luck...!!!