Original topic:

Galaxy Book Edge : Unveiled

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 10:15 PM)
Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Books
Yes: ITs officially unveiled The Samsung Galaxy Book Edge wiht Qualcomm's SNapDragon Elite X Arm-based SoC is here! 

snip: Galaxy AI is here for PC. Galaxy Book4 Edge is packed with Snapdragon X Elite NPU for 45 TOPS AI performance, your everyday companion Microsoft Copilot, and hyper-connected Galaxy AI experience on PC. Say hello to the next-gen AI PC!

14" & 16" variants. 

VERY significant Pre-Order deal "50” Crystal UHD 4K TV on" !! crazy!

0 Likes
5 Comments
Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Galaxy Books
Note: Each model gets:
3K AMOLED Display (2800x1800) at 120Hz VRR, and 500nits HDR (400Nits non-HDR content) , with 120% DCI-P3 and 10-Point Multi-Touch

and minimal rocking the higher end X Elite chip at 80W (NOT the lower 24W shown last October on some test models during Qualcomm's keynote).

Snapdragon® X Elite X1E-80-100, the 16" also gets the
Snapdragon® X Elite X1E-84-100 SoC.

starting with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage * availability may vary by model of course.

Personal Critique: 14" should've been a 360 model, still trying to understand the use case of a standard laptop having a touch screen.
0 Likes
CriticalAgency69
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Anyone been able to get HyperV to run?  I can't for the life of me get anything working - I need to get some monitor calibration hardware/SW running in legacy windows 10

Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Galaxy Books
You have all updates enabled, virtualization enabled both in bios and in add/remove programs advanced?Amy errors during installtion?
All windows updates installed?

Your not giving any info other than repair needs just the issue, no symptoms
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Galaxy Books
I'm unsure if there is an arm version.
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Galaxy Books
Steps for Hyper-V install on Windows 11 Arm!

https://learn.arm.com/install-guides/hyper-v/
0 Likes