Original topic:

Lost Mobile

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 08:18 PM)
bersjx
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Lost my phone, police report done. I told them where the phone is last seen but no avail.
Is Find My Mobile really working?
0 Likes
8 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi, u got set it on for off-line finding? Could u recall?1719838069889_1719838069880_0.jpg
bersjx
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes. I know the location too. But i dunno if can get back
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Try bahs. Does the location keep changing? If it does, then likely someone has gotten hold of the phone alr.

Have u tried to call back ur phone? I suppose that ur sim card is also in that phone, unless u have informed ur telco about ur lost phone and requested for a new sim card and that old sim card will have been terminated.
0 Likes
ChewyHero
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If cannot find whether lost or stolen then better factory reset it remotely to play safe. Or u could remote lock it too
bersjx
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I alr did a remote wipe.
Now imei for tat phone is blacklisted.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Ah okay.. so if someone tries to sell it, the mobile shop seller will try to verify the IMEI and be prompted with an invalid IMEI, then the one who tries to sell away the phone will be suspicious.
0 Likes
ChewyHero
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
From there i'm curious if they either get the police involved or just surrender it back to Samsung
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
This I am also not sure, if Samsung side will have knowledge of the lost phone. If they have, then will be easier to identify if the new user (may not be the culprit, as only bought phone from mobile shop) visits the service centre for repair.