Original topic:

A52 heating problem

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 02:13 PM)
Felix67
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi anyone out there using the A52 having handset get hot when playing games.
0 Likes
8 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Mr Felix. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

Base on the description of the issue, You might want to try these simple troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Optimization > More option > Select optimize battery usage.
Please be aware of the features that disable background and sync data when using this mode.

2. Disable unwanted Functions like Bluetooth & Location Settings

3. Regularly check for application and software updates

4. Close all applications that are not in use.

5. Performed device optimisation via Device care: Setting> Battery and Device care> Select Optimise now

If you still face the same issue, we would like to propose our Smart Tutor service (remotely access to your phone). With this service, we can try to identify what could be the possible cause of your phone heating. Please call our Samsung Care Line at1800-7267864 or Galaxy S 1800-4252997 regarding this service. Our experts will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Felix67
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank for the prompt reply, will monitor again before contacting Smart Tutor
0 Likes
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It's the same for s21 ultra as well. Even taking photos within 30 secs can get your phone real hot as if I was playing an intensive graphics game
Felix67
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
When I was using the Z Fold 2 it does not have the problem
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hope yours is some settings issue that can be quickly resolved. I didn't know turning on camera apps without shooting anything is resource intensive for s21 ultra... so much of the ultra model..
Felix67
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Send to get it checked and service centre changed the battery but not much difference. Furthermore A52 using Snapdragon chipset
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That's very weird.. I hope they can optimise the settings well. Otherwise the battery will degrade easily because of the heat
Felix67
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hopefully with the Android 12 and UI 4
0 Likes