Custom grass generating and bonemealing

Started by b.ART.ek on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 07:02, 17. Jul 2024
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom grass generating and bonemealing

I am trying to add custom grass-like block that generates in end dimension but I have encountered a few problems...
1. I can't get to make it generate only on surface. Even though I added a tick update which causes it to turn into endstone after being covered by another block, the naturally generated ones seem to disobey that rule. I don't know how to add the extra generating procedure, it just doesn't work when i do that.
2. I have managed to make it spread a little by bonemealing it but that caused another problem. I can't put any blocks on it unless I'm crouching.
3. I wanted to make it spawn in a biome but appearently biomes can only spawn either on surface or in custom dimensions. If there is a way to add biomes to end, please tell me.

If anyone can help me, I will be really grateful. If you can, please show me the correct code for that.

Last seen on 15:50, 10. Oct 2022
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
make a procedure that checks…
Fri, 02/18/2022 - 13:41

make a procedure that checks if the block that is on top of the grass is endstone, if yes, turn the grass to endstone and turn the upper endstone to grass

im srry i havent used mcreator in a long time