Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asleep

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
But will I get it faster than if I wait for it to be available on Amazon?
Don’t know, but I expect arrival times will be pretty much the same.

So you could save your money until release time or preorder to support Zugu and possibly get it a day or two sooner.

Rhyalus

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2011
These cases really are the best. I was actually delaying my purchase until they came out...but decided I can't wait till August to get them. :)

I ordered a standard case from Amazon for now (a generic Apple portfolio copy)... still deciding if I want to pick up the $300 keyboard....

R

stephg

macrumors regular
May 14, 2010
I'm just going to give a shout out to Zugu customer service. I bought a new 13" M4 a couple days ago and I preordered a Zugu case for it because I love the one I have on my M2. I paid the full price. I saw an ad today for a 15% discount and I was kind of annoyed that I didn't get that. So I emailed and asked nicely if it was possible to get a refund for that amount or cancel and reorder. They responded within 10 minutes and gave me a refund for the 15%. I am so impressed with their customer service!

Last edited:

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I'm just going to give a shout out to Zugu customer service. I bought a new 13" M4 a couple days ago and I preordered a Zugu case for it because I love the one I have on my M2. I paid the full price. I saw an ad today for a 15% discount and I was kind of annoyed that I didn't get that. So I emailed and asked nicely if it was possible to get a refund for that amount or cancel and reorder. They responded within 10 minutes and gave me a refund for the 15%. I am so impressed with their customer service!
Great people! Very responsive! I’ve got on ordered fo my M4!

Reactions: stephg

Rhyalus

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2011
I don't think they add much bulk at all... they are really protective and the front cover fits really well.

I will not pre-order though, since who knows how good the fit will be on the new, thinner iPads.

R

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.