Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I'm looking a USB-C hub for my M4 13" iPad Pro that just hangs of the USB-C port. I've been doing searches on the web/Amazon and cannot seem to find a hub that says it works with the M4 13" iPad Pro.

Is this a situation that the M4 is so new that brand name manufacturers just haven't been able to produce an attachable USB-C hub for the M4 13" iPad Pro???

I'd like one that is made by a recognizable brand name.

Reactions: Euge521

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
I thought that hubs were pretty universal as long as you have a usb-c port. I found the below on Amazon. If I every need a hub, this is the one that I would pick up.

Anker USB C Hub for USB-C iPad, 541 USB-C Hub (6-in-1) with 4K HDMI Port, Multi-Function USB-C Port, SD and microSD Card Slots, for iPad Pro 5th Gen / iPad Air 5th Gen / iPad Mini 6th and Later (Gray)​

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I'm looking a USB-C hub for my M4 13" iPad Pro that just hangs of the USB-C port. I've been doing searches on the web/Amazon and cannot seem to find a hub that says it works with the M4 13" iPad Pro.

Is this a situation that the M4 is so new that brand name manufacturers just haven't been able to produce an attachable USB-C hub for the M4 13" iPad Pro???

I'd like one that is made by a recognizable brand name.

I use this one from Anker with M4 13" (among others).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087QZVQJX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

• Love
Reactions: jazz1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.